Same Day Title Loans For Emergency Car Repairs
April 26, 2021 | Emma Frost
You should never have to suffer through a money shortage for longer than is necessary. Waiting around for cash to arrive can wreck even the highest of budgets, creating a snowball effect with serious and long-lasting ramifications. But getting same day title loans, especially for car repairs, can help ease some stress and prevent issues in the foreseeable future.
So, what's the point in getting a title loan on a car that's having trouble running? First of all, it's already paid off. So, just because it doesn't run doesn't mean it can't still serve a purpose. And secondly, emergency car repairs can get very expensive even if you have amazing insurance. Thus, finding a way to pay for it all makes more cents.
Why Do Emergency Car Repairs Cost So Much?
Repairing a broken down car costs a lot of money, and that's because vehicles use sophisticated engineering that's not always cheap to replace. Meanwhile, car insurance policies don't always cover repairs without a hefty deductible, but getting back and forth to work is impossible with a reliable ride. Do you see how this could become a very slippery situation?
That's exactly why millions of people look for same day title loans in their state. It's a great way to get fast cash for car repairs without needing perfect credit, a high income, or tons of documentation and waiting. There are minimum requirements to qualify and you can receive the money you need within 24 hours or less.
What Are Same Day Title Loans?
Same day title loans are a type of secured loan that uses your vehicle’s title as collateral for a fast, lump sum of cash. Unlike traditional banks, we here at Mississippi Title Loans don't require optimal credit scores and high wages. Instead, we keep your title with us until you are able to fully repay the loan.
The best part is you get to keep your car after you sign the loan agreement, as long as you make all of your payments on time.
How Do Same Day Title Loans Work?
Same day title loans work in such a simple way that you don't even have to visit a Mississippi Title Loans nearest you to finalize the deal. In fact, we can come to you to finish the process. This is how it all goes down:
- You submit our online application found on our website. The first step is always the hardest, but this isn't difficult at all. The only thing you need is a computer or smartphone and about 5 minutes of free time. After that, stick by your phone until the agent gives you a call.
- You wait for the loan representative to give you a call. Within minutes you should receive a call from the agent who will go over the rest of the process. This is the perfect time to ask any questions you may have. Then, schedule a time to complete the rest of the process from anywhere.
- You find out if you’ve been approved. Unlike other traditional loans from banks, you don’t have to wait for days or even weeks to learn if you’ve been approved. And if the loan representative determines that you qualify, you can get the cash you need on the very same day.
There may be a few other steps to the process depending on your situation. So, don't be afraid to ask your agent about details concerning your specific case. Even if you just want to find out how much your vehicle can get you, it is free to come in for a vehicle inspection.
What's The Best Way To Get Same Day Title Loans?
The best way to get title loans on the same day you apply is to use the internet to your advantage. These days, it's more secure than ever before. And this is how it's done:
- Step 1: Head online to fill out our quick online form. The form should only take a few seconds and your information will be kept completely confidential. And once the form is submitted, it’ll be sent to the nearest location where a loan representative will give you a call back. This is where you can give them a location where they can meet you if you’d rather not come to the store.
- Step 2: Make time to gather your information. Your agent will want to see a few specific pieces of information to get you qualified faster. Try to use the time between the phone call and your meeting to gather your vehicle for a quick inspection by the agent, your driver's license or a government-issued photo ID, and the lien-free title of the vehicle that is in your name.
- Step 3: Enjoy fast cash for car repairs. As I said, it’ll take about 30 minutes to find out if you’ve been approved and for how much. Once you are, you can sign the quick paperwork and you’ll get your cash. You can then drive away and use the money you receive to repair your car and make it usable once again.
Same day title loans may be the key to your financial success, especially if you depend on your vehicle to make ends meet. So the next time your vehicle needs emergency repairs, turn to same day title loans from Mississippi Title Loans.