How a Title Loan Could Help Around the Holidays
December 18, 2020 | June McKaig
The holiday season is America’s favorite time of the year. But they do tend to have a downside: they are expensive.
Since most Americans live paycheck to paycheck and wouldn’t be able to come up with $500 on the spot for an actual emergency, for many of them, holidays usually mean going into debt. Many people find themselves needing extra cash around the holidays, even if they think ahead and set up a budget.
And there’s no easier way to get cash quick than taking out a car title loan. In times of actual need, they can be a lifesaver.
1. Plug Budget Holes
No matter how well you think you’ve set up the budget, you might not be able to stick to it – either because of price changes, because you overestimated yourself, or because you had the wrong idea about what you could afford to begin with. Title loans are a last resort way to take care of these budget holes, such as rent or utilities, since they’re quick – and you can take out the small amount you need instead of having to take out extra.
2. Cover Unplanned Expenses
What we mean by “unplanned expenses” are all those things that tend to come during the holidays that you have to spend money on such as last minute travel to see loved ones, a car repair,
3. Help with Financial Emergencies
Last but not least – dire emergencies. Just because it’s the holidays, doesn’t mean you’re safe from suddenly needing a plumber due to a bad flood in your home or a mechanic to repair your car. And those kinds of emergencies tend to hit exactly when you least expect or want them to.
Taking out a title loan will allow you to take care of these emergencies without letting them drag out. Dragging them out sometimes makes them worse and even more expensive to deal with.
Benefits of Mississippi Title Loans Near Me
Car title loans are one of the easiest and quickest loans to acquire. On average they take around 30-45 minutes.
Title loans are a secured type of loan. This means your vehicle will be acting as collateral – and this lets the lenders operate more freely than with other types of loans. As long as your car is in suitable condition, they will work with and accommodate all kinds of income streams. Another upside of a title loan is that even if your credit score is bad or outright nonexistent, you can still apply to get the loan.
How Do I Get a Title Loan?
While Mississippi title loans are easy to take out as long as you have a car and some kind of income stream, there are still some requirements. Title loans are few and pretty easy to satisfy, but you do need to:
- Be at least 18 years old
- Own a car (with a clean title in your name)
- Have a state-issued ID
Applying for Mississippi title loans is easy and fast:
- Head over to our website and fill out the online form. After you submit the form, we will give you a call to walk you through the rest of the process. We offer you two ways of going about the rest of the process. We will either meet you at a location of your choice or you will come to one of our loan places closest to you.
- You will then either head to the title loans location nearest you or we will come to your location. We will then go over your items and do a vehicle inspection to determine how much you qualify for.
- You will then learn if you’ve been approved and for how much. If you agree with the loan terms, you will sign the agreement and – if you decide to come to us – will be handed your cash immediately. If you have us meet you then your money will be put into your account the very next bank business day.
Title loans can be a good way to get you through a financial emergency. It can get you through tough times when you need help the most. Unplanned expenses can set you back and take a long time to recover. A title loan can keep you from falling behind. Apply for a title loan today.