How To Get Personal Loans Over The Phone In Mississippi
February 12, 2021 | Daniel Dewitt
With the COVID-19 pandemic wreaking havoc on the entire planet, acquiring loans has become increasingly more important as more emergencies present themselves. Specifically, obtaining loans over the phone has quickly become the norm since face-to-face meetings have been cut off where possible.
Before the pandemic, Mississippi had a great choice of loans — and the state still does. But now more types are available over the phone than ever before.
As a general rule, over the phone loans are easy to apply for. It's simply a case of ringing up your preferred provider to have a chat. They will then take you through the process, outline the documents you need, and ask you to sign the documents digitally.
However, we will have a look at some of the various types of personal loans so you have more knowledge than most going into the process.
1. Try A Title Loan
A title loan is a very short-term loan that you receive when you put up your vehicle’s title as collateral. This loan is a good option for anyone that owns a vehicle with a lien-free title and needs quick cash.
The process is as simple as the loan term is short. And we give you the option of having us come to you! Just follow these steps:
- Fill out the application form on our website.
- Wait for a loan representative to call you. They'll explain the rest of the process. This is also where you can give the loan representative a location and have them meet you instead of coming to the store.
- Whether we meet you or you come to the store, you will have to have your driver’s license or government-issued ID, your vehicle, and your vehicle’s title for inspection.
- The loan representative will verify your information and figure out whether you're able to be approved.
- If you are approved, you will receive the cash either the same day or the next bank business day
2. Take Out A Personal Loan
The term "personal loan" is typically used as an umbrella name for the other loans we're discussing. However, a personal loan can be used to finance major purchases like home improvements, wedding expenses, and so on.
It is a loan that has a much longer-term than other loans – typically around 2 years.
The entire application and completion process of a personal loan can be done via smartphone. Nowadays, this is by far the easiest option. However, the traditional phone call method is still available at some providers.
Here's how the process works:
- Get your smartphone.
- Download the loan provider's app or visit their website on your phone's browser.
- Complete the application form found on the website.
- Wait for the loan provider to review your application.
- If your application is approved, you will receive your cash without having to go to your bank.
3. Try Our Signature Installment Loans
With a signature installment loan, you can borrow up to $1,250 over the phone in as little as half an hour. This loan differs from our title loans because you do not need to put anything up for collateral. You also have more time to pay it off slowly – hence the name “installment”.
While you may be tempted to use this loan for frivolous things, you should only use it for emergencies. So if you are going through situations like medical emergencies, sudden home repairs, or late utility bills, getting an installment loan may be the answer for you.How to Get A Personal Signature Installment Loan Over the Phone
Getting a signature installment loan from Mississippi is simple as can be. Just follow this easy guide for help:
- Go to our website and complete the form online. If you don't feel like doing that, you can head straight to the telephone conversation by giving us a call. The loan representative will then walk you through the rest of the process.
- If you have submitted the online request form, you will need to wait for one of our loan experts to call you. This won't take long.
- During the phone conversation, they will answer your questions, explain the rest of the process, and tell you about the documents you need to hand in.
- At this stage, you can head to the nearest Mississippi Title Loans with the required items. You have to prove your identity with a photo ID card, your most recent pay stub, and a checking account statement.
- The loan expert will verify your documents and ask you to sign some paperwork if you get approved.
- Once complete, you will receive your money on the same day.
We have worked tirelessly to ensure you have an easy, over-the-phone loan-acquiring process. After all, the last thing you want to do is be burdened with paperwork in the middle of a crisis. Getting a loan – whether an installment loan or one of the others – has never been easier over the phone.