Need Holiday Cash Now? Here's Where You Can Find It
December 1, 2020 | Emma Frost
With winter coming up, this means Christmas is just around the corner. This usually means looking forward to all the festivities throughout the year. However, these intended joyous occasions can be a bit stressful on your pocket – what with the decorations, gift-giving, food, and more.
Even if you don’t have a specific event planned, one often feels like hitting the road and taking some fun time off during the holidays. Whichever the case, you need some savings stocked up for all your holiday plans. Here are some fast, sure-shot ways to earn some holiday cash and make sure your holidays stay fun.
5 Quick Ways To Make Money for Holiday Spending
1. Rent A Portion Of Your House
This is almost an effortless way to make some side cash. If you have a portion of your house – even if it is just a room – that you can rent out, then do it! It will be a constant source of extra income for you and will let you save up quickly for the upcoming holiday season.
With so many people traveling for the holidays, you are bound to find plenty of people willing to pay you for a room in your home. The best part is it doesn’t require you to work outside normal working hours.
2. Use Decluttr
Don’t do a double-take, we meant to spell decluttr! Decluttr is a website where you can sell off some of your old belongings. Things like books, media, and technology items like phones can all be sold if they are in good condition.
Do a little spring cleaning and clear out the items that are doing nothing but gathering dust on your shelves. Sell them off so they can be used by someone else, while you make quick money!
There are also other sites where you can sell off your gently used belongings, like eBay and Amazon Trade-In. And of course, you can always hit up Facebook’s Marketplace to sell your gently used goods.
3. Work As A Seasonal Customer Service Representative
If you are looking for a temporary remote job that is easy to land, this is a great option. Since the holiday season is the busiest for businesses like Amazon, they are actually looking for seasonal customer service representatives. It’s work-from-home, and the pay isn’t bad either; you can make up to $15 an hour.
You can find plenty of other customer service opportunities in other businesses as well; just keep in mind not all of them will be a work-from-home situation.
4. Use Your Car To Transport People, Food, Or Groceries
In tough financial times, your car is your ticket to money. There are so many side hustles you can adopt to earn during the holidays. You can drive for ridesharing apps like Uber and Lyft, or deliver food for UberEats, DoorDash, or Grubhub. You could also deliver packages for Amazon Flex, and even groceries through services like Instacart and Shipt.
All these jobs pay very well, and most requirements are simple to follow. Just make sure to look carefully at the specific requirements for any app you choose to drive for.
5. Take Out a Car Title Loan
If you own a vehicle and the title is free of prior loans, there is another way you could get some extra cash. I am talking about getting a title loan from Mississippi Title Loans. These loans use your vehicle’s title as collateral for quick cash.
They aren’t designed to permanently fix your finances and you definitely shouldn’t use them to pay off debt. They are designed to help get you through emergencies that you weren’t expecting. Things like medical injuries or sickness, home repairs, or even sudden unemployment.
Benefits Of Title Loans
Getting a title loan doesn’t just mean quick cash. There are a lot of benefits when it comes to your Mississippi title loan. Below is a list of just some of the benefits of taking out a car title loan:
- You get fast cash: Perhaps the biggest benefit is how quickly you can get the cash. If you are approved by Mississippi Title Loans, you could get your money either the same day or the next bank business day.
- There are fewer requirements to deal with: Compared to traditional loans, title loans have way fewer requirements. You don't need to bring a bunch of documents. All you need to bring is your government-issued ID, the car title in your name, and your vehicle. You also need to be above 18 years of age.
- Bad credit is not a problem: We won’t hold your bad credit or non-existent credit against you. So, regardless of if you have bad credit or no credit at all, you're still eligible for a title loan.
- You get to keep your vehicle: Title loans use car titles as collateral, so you can actually keep driving your car! Just keep paying off the loan based on the repayment schedule you agree to.
- Our process is fast, easy, and convenient: The process of taking out a title loan is both quick and easy. We make sure you understand and agree to everything before you sign anything.
How To Get A Title Loan
Our process is so simple, we actually offer you two ways of going through it! Both ways start with you filling out our online form. Once that is submitted, a loan associate will give you a call. They will be able to answer your questions and confirm your information. This is also where you have two options of proceeding!
You can always visit one of our many loan places in Mississippi. However, if you’d rather not come to the store, you can give us a location and we will go to you.
The rest of the process is the same whether you come to us or we go to you. You will gather your ID, your vehicle’s title, and your vehicle to meet us. We will then go over your application and your items. We will also do a quick inspection of your vehicle to determine how much you could qualify for. Once we have done all of that, we will let you know if you’ve been approved or not. Then, if you are approved, we will go over the loan terms and have you sign some papers.
Once the papers are signed, you are done! If you come to us then you will receive your cash right there. But if you have us come to you, then you can expect your cash in your account the very next bank business day.